What style is our BBQ?
All American. Our recipes are a combination of styles of barbecue found all around this nation. From our smoked Texas style Salt & Pepper Beef Brisket to our Applewood smoked St. Louis style sweet ribs to our badass Carolina style pulled pork , we feel that all of our recipes, along with using real split wood, represent the very best parts of barbecue from all over. We use a combination of peach, apple, and white oak and our methods are low and slow.
Why do we run out of certain smoked items?
All of our smoked items and sides are made fresh and are of limited quantity, this is to ensure that you are receiving the freshest barbecue possible. Quality over Quantity.
What do we provide for Catered Events?
Aside from ridiculously good food..............no really it is,
- Warming equipment (steamer trays, plastic serving spoons, utensil packets w/napkins & s/p, large heavy duty disposable plate-ware)
- For drop-off catering, all equipment will be disposable and we will setup the serving area to make sure everything is setup.
- Typically, for larger groups we recommend having a few rows of oven space in order to keep a portion of the backup food warm.
-and yes, we'll definitely throw in some bbq sauces.
We love weddings and we are happy to work with you to plan & create a ridiculously good menu that people will love. Things to know:
- Servers- we can provide servers for an additional cost of $100.00 per server. Servers will serve apps, refill beverages and clear tables.
- Plating - We can only provide heavy duty disposable plating/plasticware/bowls/cups. We recommend looking into local party rental companies that may be able to provide dishware. The same goes for table cloth or cloth napkins.
- Serving -
APPETIZERS- if there are servers, apps will be served by them and we will plate. Or if you prefer a separate table setup, appetizers could be served warm or cold buffet style from that table.
MAIN MEAL- We can provide buffet style where the guests serve themselves or we can provide 1-2 attendants to help serve. A carving Station is available as well.
We could also serve Family style, making large dishes to be placed at each table and guests can serve themselves.
We understand the food at a wedding has to be great with no exceptions, that's why we do our very best to make sure the food is exceptional and very much memorable.
Where can you sample our grub?
Please make an appointment ahead of time and we can setup a time to meet at our restaurant to sample some of our items.
How to reserve a date?
All that we require to hold a date is a 50% deposit of the final total. We are also happy to work with you, the best that we can, to achieve a great event. We accept paypal, check, credit card and cash. Once deposit is received your date is booked. Full refund if canceled no later than 20 days prior to event. 50% of deposit can only be returned if canceled less than 7 days to the event and no refund if canceled after that, because that would be horrible for everybody. We understand that weather can be an issue, we will always do our best to work with you on rescheduling.
Any other questions just drop us a line below. Thanks. Smoke On.
Contact us for your next event or if you have questions feel free to drop us a line. We will get back to you within 24 hours.